Friday, November 18, 2011

cr3ated 3.001- 1000 days to 4.0

I believe that a new generation of my personality emerges every thousand days or so. I can't say for sure if I'm in the middle of one generation or close to the end of another. I can't gain the perspective required to see the forest beyond the trees. It's a myopic meandering without a record of some kind. Here I hope to cr3at3 some kind of lens that helps me gain that metaphysical distance. This way I can actively engage in growth opportunities as I see them trending in my own recorded thoughts and media. We are in a new age where we can amplify the advantages of a private journal in the context of a public audience. The possibility of public feedback on private thoughts used to streamline growth and self-understanding amy even have its place in the evolution of the human mind...a new thing cr3at3d.

I'm anxious to start my trace of history and watch the ideas as they either manifest or fall away or perhaps watch as some float away for others to engage. Life and experience is a very fluid river of intermingling ideas, words and images that together coalesce into an ever-changing set of personality traits. Maybe by the time I get to 4.001, I will be able to see the changes, hopefully for the better. So here's to the next 999 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment