Tuesday, November 22, 2011

cr3at3d 3.005 Concrete/ Abstract

I would like to know more about the Concreteness Training (CNT) I read about today. It seems to be a type of CBT based on a imaging process that oddly appears to be quite abstract and not concrete. I want to only relate "concreteness" to sensations in the present moment and not memories. I practice a form of CBT that does the opposite of the method in that I transform "concrete" truths or reality into fantasy... So perhaps it can be called Abstract Behavioral Therapy (ABT). The visualizing that takes place in the architect's mind of a new imagined reality in an existing space is not that different. The thought process can be applied to social space as opposed to physical space. One only needs to read The Production of Space by Henri Lefebvre to understand the relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment